12/16/2013

Environmental Social Anxiety


One of the reasons that lead to social unrest to environmental issues. This in essence means that it is a painful event that has occurred in the life of one of them, there was a tendency to focus on the human person. An example of this is that, if a child grew up, parental authority and abuse. The children grow up, do not dare to speak to the Authority (such as a manager, police, etc. are different for everyone, but all of us have a built-in kids and helps to shape who they are.

I grew up, and my brother is authoritative and grew up in a are not afraid of being the authoritative status. My brother is not to abuse or anything - but he would like to be best for me. I do not want to keep these people, I will be all attributed to my life experiences in the upbringing of my error, but at the same time, it also has an impact.


In addition, it would not be of any help, I was a child a sensitive time, so it is like a double whammy. A perfect storm. So, yes, the children of the surrounding environment and sometimes it is not important. What is important is that he grew up, shy or not.

Also, you need to be negative thoughts, because you are telling you that you don't care, and then after a minute, you start to think about it is that you, positive and negative thoughts will offset each other. The solution is to clear your negative thoughts.

Note: I was a time to be able to overcome the majority of these types of fear, is not concerned with the people in these types of locations. I think you need to tell you that you just don't care. However, this argument is basically does not work. I believe that it will be. This way, you can train your mind to think that this is the case. Continue to tell their own, what do you think what kind of people - and the last time and one-time basis each day. To do this, for 90 days, and you will see a different "Finish (Complete), the monthly period.

No comments:

Post a Comment